Terms and Conditions
We provide services to you subject to the notices, terms, and conditions set forth in this agreement. Besides, you will obey the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such services before you use them. We reserve the right to change this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
Before proceeding, please read this agreement because accessing, browsing, or otherwise using the Site indicates your agreement to all the terms and conditions in this agreement.
You shall not upload, distribute, or otherwise publish through this Site any Content, information, or other material that (a) includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses, or other harmful code or properties; (b) is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, discriminatory, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the laws of the U.S. or the laws of any other country that may apply; or (c)violates or infringes upon the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person. tendpet.com may give you an account identification and password to enable you to access and use certain portions of this Site. Each time you use a password or identification, you are deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this agreement, and tendpet.com has no obligation to investigate the source of any such access or use of the Site.
Unless explicitly permitted by our company in advance, all materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may not make any commercial use of any of the information provided on the Site or make any use of the Site for the benefit of another business. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable laws or is harmful to our interests. You may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise exploit this Site or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by our company in writing.
You will be solely responsible for all access to and use of this site by anyone using the password and identification originally assigned to you whether or not such access to and use of this site is actually authorized by you, including without limitation, all communications and transmissions and all obligations (including without limitation financial obligations) incurred through such access or use. You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you. You shall immediately notify tendpet.com of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site’s security.
Tend Pet Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Tend Pet eGift Cards are perfect for holidays, special occasions and birthdays. If you know someone who’s adopting a pet, celebrate their new friend with a Tend Pet eGift Card. Animal shelters can also use eGift Cards to shop for what they need most. Give the gift of Tend Pet to the pet lovers in your life!
eGift Card Details
- By purchasing an eGift Card, you agree to our Tend Pet Gift Card Terms & Conditions.
- eGift Cards are emailed to recipients within one hour after you place your order.
- There’s no expiration date or hidden fees on eGift Cards.
- You can redeem one Tend Pet eGift Card per order.
- eGift Cards are not returnable, refundable or redeemable for cash except as required by law.
- eGift Cards cannot be purchased with coupons, promotional offers or Tend Pet Gift Cards.
- Use eGift Cards to shop on the Tend Pet website.
Purchase, acceptance, or use of the Tend Pet Gift Card means accepting the following terms:
2. Gift Cards Redemption Redeemable for merchandise and services purchased by residents of the contiguous United States at TendPet.com. Gift Cards cannot be purchased with coupons, promotional offers and are not Autoship eligible. Gift Cards cannot be used to buy other gift cards or similar stored value products. You are limited to use of one Tend Pet Gift Card per order. Except for Promotional Cards, which expire on the date printed on the front of the card or card image, or disclosed in the Gift Card email or otherwise, Tend Pet Gift Cards do not expire. There are no fees on any Tend Pet Gift Cards. Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash, except where required by law in particular states. Gift Cards are not transferable from one Tend Pet account to another. If a purchase exceeds your total Gift Card balance, the remaining amount must be paid with another payment method.
3. Purchase Limitations The maximum value on any one Gift Card is $2,000 and total purchases of Gift Cards by any one individual may not exceed $10,000 in one calendar day. Unused Gift Cards may not be transferred. If you return merchandise originally purchased with a Gift Card, any refund will be issued to the Gift Card or in the form of another Gift Card or plastic gift card. Any merchandise purchased with a Gift Card is subject to the applicable store or online return policies. Tend Pet Gift Cards may be used as personal or business gifts, but may not be reloaded, resold, used for payment outside of www.TendPet.com, or used by any third party in connection any marketing, advertising, or other promotional activities.
4. View Your Balance There are two ways to determine your Gift Card balance: (1) by going to your Tend Pet Gift Card account at https://squareup.com/gift/ML9WWQNTAAG0A/check-balance; or (2) by calling Tend Pet Customer Service at 1-877-462-4055.
5. Returns You may not return or cancel your Tend Pet Gift Card after activation. If you received a Gift Card as a result of a promotion where a purchase of a product is required and you subsequently return the qualifying product(s) or the order is otherwise cancelled prior to shipment, Tend Pet may cancel the promotional Gift Card or deduct the value of the promotional Gift Card you received from the amount refunded to you upon return of the item.
6. Lost or Stolen eGift Cards If you suspect that someone has copied or stolen your Gift Card, contact 1-877-462-4055 immediately. Gift Cards will not be replaced if lost or stolen without proof of purchase. Only remaining balance on a lost or stolen Gift Card may be provided on a replacement Gift Card. Gift Cards have cash value and should be safeguarded accordingly. Promotional Cards will not be replaced under any circumstances.
8. Risk of Loss Ownership and risk of loss of a Gift Card passes to the purchaser as soon as Tend Pet sends the Gift Card to the recipient email address designated by the purchaser. Square, Inc. and Tend Pet are not responsible for lost, stolen, or misdirected Gift Cards. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to provide a correct and updated email address for the recipient.
9. Tend Pet Gift Card Customer Service If you need assistance with any aspect of your purchase, ownership, or use of your Gift Card, please contact 1-877-462-4055 or email Tend Pet at email@example.com. Please refer to your order number, or be ready to supply your email address.
10. Delivery Information and Requirements for Gift Card Purchasers If you have concerns about your order and delivery of a Gift Card you have purchased, please contact 1-877-462-4055 or email Tend Pet at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to your order number or be ready to supply your email address. Square, Inc. and Tend Pet are not responsible for Gift Cards that are undeliverable or not received due to your failure to enter an accurate email address for the recipient. Please check to make sure the email address of the recipient is correct and contact 1-877-462-4055 if you suspect the recipient did not receive his/her Gift Card.
11. Reasons for Failed Delivery Gift Cards are delivered via email. If you have confirmed the recipient’s email address but the Gift Card has not been viewed within a reasonable period after the requested delivery date, following is a list of the most common reasons why delivery may have failed:
1. Spam filter blocked email or routed it to a bulk/spam folder
2. Recipient’s firewall blocked the email
3. Email inbox is over size limit
4. Invalid email address
If a spam filter is blocking Tend Pet emails from getting to an inbox, the email options will need to be modified so that emails are not considered spam.
12. Limitation of Liability SQUARE, INC. AND ITS AFFILIATES, INCLUDING TEND PET AND ITS MANAGING PARTNERS, MASOBA INNOVATIONS, MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF A GIFT CARD CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CARD. CERTAIN STATE LAWS SUCH AS NEW JERSEY DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
13. Violation of These Tend Pet Gift Card Terms and Conditions You agree to not use Tend Pet Gift Cards in any manner that is misleading, deceptive, unfair, or otherwise harmful to Square, Inc., its affiliates including Tend Pet its managing partners Masoba Innovations or their customers. We reserve the right, without notice to you, to void Gift Cards (including a portion of your Gift Card balance or particular Gift Card purchase) without a refund, suspend or terminate customer accounts, suspend or terminate the ability to use our services, cancel or limit orders, and bill alternative forms of payment if we suspect that a Gift Card is obtained, used, or applied to a Tend Pet account fraudulently, unlawfully, or otherwise in violation of these Tend Pet Gift Card Terms and Conditions.